NEVERS MAGNY-COURS CIRCUIT PRESENTATION
The Circuit of Nevers Magny-Cours, created in 1960, has hosted between 1991 and 2008 the Formula 1 french Grand Prix. Located in the center of France on a 350ha site, the nivernais Circuit disposes of 3 tracks and an off-road park.The Grand Prix track of 4 411 meters long is FIA aprroved degree 1 and welcomes each year more than 300 driving days.
GRAND PRIX TRACK
- The Nevers Magny-Cours Grand Prix race track, with it's 18 Formula 1 Grand Prix, is an international reference for all the automobile fans.It hosts all year, with more than 300 driving days, technical tests, constructor operations but also national and international meetingss.
- It's 4411 meters long track is counterparted by the FIA degree 1, that allows it to welcome regurlarly Formula 1 test drives. It's infrastructures, renovated in 2015, offer a lot of different reception solutions with more than 3200 square meters of space thanks to the lodges and recpetion rooms. All this without forgetting the 48 boxes and 40000 square meters of paddock, essential to welcome professionals..
- The Club Track of Nevers Magny-Cours, created in 2003, reunites every solution necessary to learn how to drive on a racing track. It is 2530 metres long, with safety rails and wheel walls, leaving space for large exit zones allowing safe off tracks. It also disposes of water irrigation systems that make it possible to simulate ,on some areas, test drives on wet track..
To welcome participants in the best conditions, the infrastructures dispose of cloakrooms, briefing rooms, reception desk and a reception room on a 600 square meter complex.
- Since the 9th of March 2017, BMW France and the Circuit of Nevers Magny-Cours collaborate in a partnership based on automobile racing sports on track. This partnership materializes by the creation of promoting operations intended for the BMW France, in the form of seminars..
- BMW Motorsport's DNA being racing, the group offers it's clubs community events with track days. This experience being approved by all, the brand has decided to create a unique experience for particpants with the opening of the BMW DRIVING EXPERIENCE on the Circuit of Nevers Magny-Cours.
ACCESS TO THE CIRCUIT